Over the coming months, TBA will be hosting a series of one day workshops around the country offering stud workers in management roles the opportunity to advance their leadership and communication skills.
These workshops will focus on the following:
- How to motivate and manage a team
- Build effective communication skills
- Develop skills to respond appropriately under pressure
- Navigate difficult conversations in the workplace
The cost of the training is fully-funded by TBA and the content is primarily designed for team members in middle-management/supervisory roles, however the training is also suitable for aspiring managers.
The training is delivered by Juliet Robinson from Big Goals. Juliet has over 20 years experience helping leaders and teams perform better and a good understanding of the ag sector.
You can read more about Juliet and her work here.
The first workshop was held in Toowoomba on Wednesday 22nd June, with plenty of positive feedback from those who attended.
Upcoming workshops include:
- Monday 4th July in Hahndorf, South Australia.
- Tuesday 12th July in Nagambie, Victoria.
- Thursday 21st July in Mornington Victoria.
- Wednesday 27th July in Perth, Western Australia.
- Friday 29th July, Tasmania (location TBC).
The workshops run from 9am to 5pm with morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea provided.
Registration is essential and participants are asked to complete a small amount of pre-course work prior to attending.
For more information and to register for any of the above dates, contact Madison Tims at email@example.com.