Thoroughbred R&D Levy Proposal
A Discussion Paper
2. In This Discussion Paper:
2. In this discussion paper
3. How to respond
4. Industry consultation program
5. Funding Thoroughbred Industry Needs
6. Why a statutory R&D levy?
7. Current horse program objectives, priorities and goals
8. Review of the horse R,D&E program
9. Indicative Thoroughbred R,D&E plan budget
10. Thoroughbred program advisory committee
11. Industry snapshot
12. Levy management
13. Levy ballot arrangements and voter eligibility
14. Levy approval & implementation
15. Some frequently asked questions (faq)
16. Further information and contacts
Included with this discussion paper are:
An introductory letter from the President and CEO of Thoroughbred Breeders Australia.
Attachment 1: Regional seminar program schedule (levy information sessions).
Attachment 2: Submission response form, including a review of the Thoroughbred RD&E Plan. (This Attachment will assist the reader to provide written answers to questions and issues presented throughout this discussion paper.)
RIRDC Thoroughbred research summary
Thoroughbred R&D Levy Proposal (12 Page Brochure)